December 06, 2005

Thanksgiving

The man in the patriotic shirt is Bob from Kentucky.



2 Comments:

Blogger The Brouillard Family said...

Kris - Wow the table looks gorgeous!! What an inviting table for Thanksgiving! Wow again - I can't believe how big the DR is! I love the arched doorway to the kitchen! And I LOVE the curtains you made - they look absolutely fabulous Kris! And I love the hutch and entire layout. It really looks so pretty.

It looks like you had a full house. I'm glad you were able to have everyone over.

Love you,
Suz

6:00 PM  
Blogger Eric O. said...

The place really does look great Kris. I think ALL the "Olson" women have the knack for decorating.

Those pictures really made me wish I was there to celebrate with you. Everyone looks well and happy.

Love you and miss you!

Eric

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home