March 05, 2009

2009

It's been so long since I've updated this blog. I will try to get some pictures on here very soon. I'm typing on my IBM which, although it has some problems has been a faithful computer. Our other laptop has died and that happened to be the newer one. We still don't know if we can get our stuff off of the hard drive.

We have guests this week and have had a series of lessons each night. It has been very refreshing to have these extra studies. Denny Freeman and Roger Creamer, both from Florida, are the ones staying with us and there are two others that are staying with another family nearby. All four are wonderful men and good examples for us and the others here. It's been a good week so far.

The kids are getting really close now to the end of school. We have less than 30 lessons to go and I can see the finish line! I enjoy teaching and am very dedicated to it but I am tired. Shortly after school finishes we will be going on our trip and this will be very refreshing to both body and soul. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone I love again.

We have internet access again (obviously if I'm typing on my computer), and we also have Skype so watch out! I may be calling you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home